1. Paint your surface the colour of your choice. (It also works well on non-painted surfaces.)
2. Allow to dry.
3. Apply second colour by using a very dry brush.
4. Use only one side of the brush with little paint on it and work only in one direction.
5. Important: The brush needs to be dry and little paint is required. Movement is only in one direction. After each stroke the movement is repeated.
6. One or more colours can be brushed, depending on the look you want to create.
7. To seal use Clear Glaze or Antique Brown Glaze, depending on your preference.