Secrets when applying Stencil of Paris
• Secure your stencil using masking tape.
• Use a paint scraper and apply the Stencil of Paris on top of the secured stencil. Determine the desired thickness of the Stencil of Paris and work accordingly.
• Once the Stencil of Paris is spread evenly on top of the stencil with the paint scraper, the stencil can be removed from the surface while the Stencil of Paris is still wet.
• Immediately wash the scraper and stencil in lukewarm water.
• Wait until Stencil of Paris is completely dry and sand down for a smooth finish or leave as is for a rustic look.
• You can paint over Stencil of Paris, once completely dry or leave as is.