Dulux SPC is turning 20!
In celebration of their “2 Decades of Colour” 20th Birthday Celebration, they will be hosting an incredible, not-to-be-missed Tjhoko Paint Workshop by Nadine Vosloo on Saturday 7 September 2019.
There are only 20 spots available so bookings are essential!
WHAT | You will learn the following:
– How to paint techniques on dried stencil of Paris
– Create an antique finish with Antique Brown Glaze and apply a paint wash technique
– How to colour Stencil of Paris with paint
– Dry-brush technique
– Blending of colours
Nadine will also be doing a SURPRISE MASTER CLASS on some exciting items.
WHERE: Dulux Specialist Paint Centre Klerksdorp in Margaretha Prinsloo Street (at the OLD Game Centre)
WHEN: 7 September 2019 | 10am – 1pm
1 x Raw wooden cheese board
1 x Beautiful and extremely popular 30 x 30cm Mandala stencil
2 x 250ml Tjhoko Paint in colours of your choice
A box filled with all the painting goodies you need on the day
You get to take ALL THIS HOME with you. The entire workshop is valued at more than R850. That means you save R300! This offer won’t be available again. So don’t miss out.
For bookings contact Alexia on 071 333 5389
PLEASE NOTE | WHAT TO BRING ALONG:
– An old hardcover book, preferably A4, that you are happy to stencil on, after which you can use it as a decor item in your home
– Your own apron if you have one. Plastic aprons will, however, be supplied on the day
– Loads of enthusiasm!
Refreshments will also be served.