Secrets when applying WATER SLIDE transfers
• Use transfers only on smooth, flat surfaces.
• Paint your surface in one of the Tjhoko Paint colours.
• Wait 4 hours and apply Clear Glaze diluted with 30% water and wipe onto the painted surface
with a damp cloth. Ensure that the cloth is not too wet – else the application will be streaky
and not smooth.
• Cut the transfer according to the desired shape and soak in cold tap water until the backing
slides from the transparent front piece.
• Slide into position onto the painted surface while the free hand secures and hold the transfer
• You also need to apply Glaze Clear one hour after the transfer is applied. This will create a
sealed barrier on top of the transfer.