About Tjhoko Paint
Tjhoko Paint, a proudly South African company, manufactures a unique water-based, self-sealing acrylic chalk paint. With a focus on incomparable quality and family values, each carefully crafted Tjhoko Paint color is named after one of our incredible team members. The Tjhoko Paint holding company, Paint Master, has been manufacturing high quality decorative paint products for more than 18 years!
The unique, non-toxic properties and formulation of Tjhoko Paint means it can be used on virtually any surface and in virtually any environment, from children’s nurseries to interior and exterior spaces and everything in between – with no wax or sealant required. Tjhoko’s matt finish paint becomes UV and water resistant by simply applying our Clear Glaze.
Tjhoko Paint can be used on wood, metal, glass, natural fabrics, laminated surfaces and previously varnished surfaces with no sanding or priming required (just a thorough wipe down with Lacquer thinners) – Tjhoko Paint is truly a revolutionary product!
Transform your outdoor space, your bathroom or kitchen – let your creativity go wild!
Tjhoko Paint is a creamy and smooth chalk based paint that leaves no chalky residue. It is easy to work with and requires no sealant to grip to a painted surface. If you like a matt look, no glaze (sealant) needs to be applied. If you require a washable, wearable surface, apply the Clear Glaze with a damp cloth. Follow the instructions on the lid for an even application. Both paint and sealants are water-based and eco-friendly.
Don’t just paint it, Tjhoko it!
Why Tjhoko Paint?
1. The quality is excellent!
2. It is easy to use – no sanding and no priming (undercoat) needed.
Just clean the surface being painted thoroughly with some Lacquer Thinners, allow to dry for
20 minutes and then paint. The packaging is beautiful and user friendly. It is easy to open.
3. It’s already a sealed product that leaves no chalky residue.
4. Once painted and sealed with the Glaze, you can repaint again without any preparations
5. It grips to the following surfaces: wood, cement, tiles, glass, alluminium, varnished surfaces
(provided that the item was varnished 6 months prior to painting), fabric, leather, walls,
melamine, metal etc.
6. It saves time and money. Instead of buying something new, you create something yourself.
7. Work with a clear dry brush, seal lid well after each use and enjoy the experience.